Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 31, 2010

What's going on?

Well, it has been quite a while since I've posted anything. Work this time of the year is very busy for me, leaving the house by 6am most days and working thru 6pm most days as well. Once February is over it will slow back down to a more normal pace. But I have a few moments right now to fill you in on some things, at least until the Lakers game starts.

Abigail is doing really well. She is growing and having new milestone moments almost everyday. Two weeks ago I left her in my recliner for a few minutes while I got something off of the computer desk. As I turned the corner to come back she was completed focused on me and followed me all the way back to the chair. That was a first - to follow me at that distance. She is also giggling and laughing a lot. She is so well mannered and smiles a lot.

Yesterday, we had the privilege of sharing a little bit about our story at a training class for Generations. There were several couples in the session - it's hard to believe that we were in that same class back in April. The waiting seemed so long when we were in the moment but now we realize it really wasn't that long at all. In fact, we had our training on April 23rd and our finalization date is April 23rd of this year. Exactly one year from orientation to finalization. That's really pretty amazing.

I've only got a few minutes before the game - priorities. I'll update some of the pictures, she's been sitting in her Bumbo which is just too cute.

Prayers to all.
Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment