Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

So cute

Well, the busy season has started for me. With February being National Heart Month and the fact that I work for the American Heart Association, it stands to reason that I am working long hours. Jenny and Abigail went to see her folks on Wednesday and are coming back today. I don't have much time since I've got to do the dishes, clean up the kitchen and go to the grocery store before she gets home.

Anyways I wanted to share just a little bit about our little princess. She has started giggling a lot and it was very easily heard thru the phone as I was talking to Jenny the other day. She is such a happy baby and we are so thankful that we can provide such a happy home for her. Jenny also said that when she put the phone up to Abby's ear for me to talk to her, her eyes got real big indicating that she knew the voice she heard. I miss my little girl, this has been really hard but it was probably necessary because it kept me current with work.

I am a very proud daddy. It definitely comes across when I talk to people. Someone might ask how Abigail is doing or how does it feel to be a dad and my response is something like - Awesome, Amazing, She is Beautiful, or She is a Great Baby. I don't mean to sound like she's better than everyone else's children, but I can't help it. The feeling of joy I get inside when I talk about her is like...well it is like the joy expressed by the Callahan Auto factory workers in Tommy Boy when Tommy tricked Mr. Zalinsky into buying half a million brake pads. The factory explodes in celebration because Tommy just saved their jobs on national television.

Anyways, here is a picture from a few weeks ago. I'm sure Jenny will post soon with more pictures from this week.


Take care and God Bless,

Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment