Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

6 months old today!


i am 6 months old. Wow...i can do lots of things.
i can touch my toes and hold on tight.
they are really fun to look at too.
i can roll over from my tummy to my back.
my favorite way to roll is to turn my head and swing my legs to the side.
it is really funny...i laugh every time.
i really like to talk and make loud noises.
my favorite word is "oohhh"
the louder i talk the more everyone laughs....heehee..
i really like to giggle.
most of the time i giggle at my Daddy.
he is so funny!
i can also do a push up.
i am really getting good at it too.
maybe i will learn how to scoot around soon.
i keep hearing something about crawling...maybe i will learn how to do that!
when i am hungry...feed me right away.
i love my milk (i call it neenee)
i eat food now too.
the rice stuff was a little hard to eat at first but now i like it a lot.
the green stuff...well...it isn't that bad i guess.
momma makes funny faces to try and make me eat it.
i sleep all night long.
i like to fall asleep listening to music and looking at the picture on the ceiling.
most mornings i wake up smiling and happy.
oh and i LOVE my pacifier. but if it falls out...my hand tastes pretty good.
i like to hold things in my hands too.
i can almost reach out and grab the things i want.
my favorite thing to do is hold your hand.
i get upset when you let go.
please don't let go....
love,
Abigail

1 comment:

  1. Awww I love this post! Happy six months to sweet Abigail! We're so lucky to have her in our family :)

    ReplyDelete