Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I love my little girl!


It is amazing to see all the little developments Abigail has EVERY day. She is constantly talking and chattering. She understands so many things now. I am in awe of her every day. Here are a few things she has been up to.
She can.....
say thank you. (kinda)
ask for "more, please"
go from sitting to arm crawl and back to sitting
give the best wet kisses ever!
feed the puppies....from her highchair...ugh!
repeat sounds that we make
play the drums (thanks Mimi & Granddaddy.. :)
say "chicken" when we say "Do you like chicken?"
pull up in her crib and up on her toy box
wave at everyone as she enters a room
stop someone in their tracks to say hi and smile

that is all i can think about right now. All of these things are amazing and I am constantly thanking God every day for this precious child.

Abigail, you brighten my day, every day. You make me smile every time I see you and I miss you every night while I sleep. You are beautiful inside and out. Your little smile and sweet wave brightens so many people's day. Whether it is at the gym or at the grocery store...you make people smile. I love you so much and am so thankful that God chose ME to be your mommy.

***Jenny***

2 comments:

  1. The chicken one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! can't wait till my guys starts talking.....OR can i? :-) Hope you had fun with mom this week!

    ReplyDelete