Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 11, 2010

what a difference a year makes...

Last year on this very day.....
I was pouting and wondering why God hadn't given me a baby yet.
On MY time schedule I wanted a baby for My birthday.
Well, it is not about me and what I want....IT is about what God's plan is and it is in HIS timing that that prayer was answered THREE days later. :)
So much has changed in one year! I am a mommy! There is no better birthday gift in the world. I have wonderful family and friends and an amazing Husband!
3 more days and my sweet baby will be one year old. So cool...
May God bless each of you every day. Stay tuned for pictures from Abigail's upcoming birthday party and hopefully some pics from the pumpkin patch. :)

*Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment