Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 10, 2011

How fast they are growing

This week has had many firsts.  Last Saturday, the first Saturday of college football, Tai and I were watching a game together for the first time - well at least he was in my lap as I watched.  He got upset once when I yelled at the ref because he didn't throw his flag for pass interference.  I hope Tai got upset at the spontaneous loud noise and not the fact that I was yelling at a ref.  Later in the afternoon I put Tai in his play pen so I could get the grill ready to cook dinner.  As I stepped inside, I found him on his stomach turned towards the TV and focused on the football game - not the position I left him in.  He stayed in that position for several minutes before he realized I was back in the room.

Next we have a story about Miss Abigail.  For a few weeks now she has been saying sentences.  But last night was something special.  As Jenny was going thru her normal bedtime routine of singing "Jesus Loves Me" to Abigail, she started singing along with her.  Got most of the words (granted not fully pronounced) and was 100% on tune throughout the entire song.  They even did it twice so they could make me cry even more.

What a blessing from heaven these two little angels are. 

Love to all,
Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment