Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Long overdue post

After 22+ years of wearing contacts and glasses, today I will be undergoing LASIK surgery.  While statistics say everything is going to be fine and my vision will be perfect, there is a chance as with any surgery that the worst may happen.  The worst being blindness in one or both eyes.  So I wanted to take a quick minute to write to Abigail and Tai just in case the worst does happen.

Abigail, you are an amazing treasure of God.  Your smile lights up every room and your laugh is contagious.  I love the way you make faces, especially when singing "No more monkeys jumping on the bed!"  You are so smart and when I'm at work I just can't wait to get home to spend time playing in your room or on the playset outside with you.  Your spirit for helping others is truly inspiring and I hope you never lose that.

Tai, you are a true blessing from God.  You are changing so much every day, trying to walk and learning to say different sounds that almost come out as words.  Your smile is infectious with those two dimples and eight teeth.  Although you cry when left alone, you always show your affection thru hugs when picked up and it really does show how much you love being a part of our family.

I pray that my surgery today goes well and that I'm posting more regularly in the future.

God bless,
Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment