Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Happy Adoption Day Tai!

Ok so I am vowing to start blogging more!

Happy Adoption Day to our beautiful son. Two years ago we stood in front of a judge and claimed our sweet boy as a Snider. What a special day! He is an amazing addition to our family and thus completes our family of four.  Tai: You are so many things....let me list just a few...
You are hilarious
You have a huge amount of energy and are almost always happy (even when you are getting in trouble)
You are so loving and always willing to give me a kiss.
You are my personal snuggle bunny!
I love your laugh
I love your little dimples
I love how you say "morning mommy"

I can't believe it has been two and a half years since you came into our life. What a wonderful surprise!
It is so neat to see how you and Abigail play together. You love her so much and it is so obvious. I love how you love your Daddy. It makes me smile when you both are working or playing together.

Happy Adoption Day my son. Thank you for making every day of my life complete.




No comments:

Post a Comment