Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, March 27, 2009

hello all,
This is my first entry. Aren't we cool now that we have a "blog". :) No really, this is very exciting and we are more than happy to share it with all of you. I would like to thank you for all for your love and support during this journey. God is amazing and He has given me strength in all this even when I was upset at him. It is really cool to see Jerry's strength and faith grow also. What an amazing, strong man he is. He has totally been my rock in the last several years when I have been a complete basketcase. Imagine me...freaking out about things!?
Once our paperwork is finally complete, I can't wait to start thinking about the baby's room and what will go in it. Of course, I am ready to go shopping and buy everything but Jerry reminds me of our focus and that we will be able to do that soon. We are talking about baby names and we have come up with........oh....i am not gonna tell you guys that yet. But it is definitely fun to talk about them. For so long it was a sore subject because we didn't want to talk about baby names because we weren't even sure there would be a baby. Now we know there will be a baby just not sure when.
well, that is all for now. stay tuned for more details to come. Next week we should find out when our training at the adoption agency will be. In the meantime, please pray that our sweet puppies behave themselves at the home study......that is my biggest worry right now.
love to all and God bless,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment