Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 29, 2009

Just keep Breathing

Well, that was an exhausting weekend. I experienced every emotion possible. It was all so difficult and definitely sad at times. But we've got to keep breathing and praying that we will have our baby soon. Another reminder that I am NOT in control but that God is. He knows what baby is ours and His plan will be revealed in time. Hopefully soon.

We have been in contact with our caseworker and our profile will be reactivated today. Our prayers were always for a baby by Christmas. We still have time for that so we are hopeful. Again, just praying for some clarity and trusting that it will all happen in time.

thanks to all of you for thinking about us and praying for us. We definitely felt God's arm around us and through all of you we felt love.
**
What would we do without text messaging and email? Texting was a huge help when I couldn't find the words to speak and couldn't get the words out without crying. So......brief advertisement........text messaging is great in any situation! :)

love you all very much. we will keep you all updated as best we can in the coming months.
**Jenny

Proverbs 3:5 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT on your own understanding."

1 comment:

  1. Jenny -

    Alan & I have moved to Longview, and I realized that I hadn't checked your blog in a while. I was so sad to read what happened with the baby. I cried many many tears of sadness for you two! I know how much you & Jerry wanted a baby, and I know that God will bless you two with a wonderful child soon!!!

    Tovah Robertson

    ReplyDelete