Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

First Tooth!

We knew it was coming and finally yesterday we saw it. Actually Jenny felt it while she was out at lunch with some friends. She called me and asked me where I was so she could bring Abigail to me so I could feel it. SO precious - hardly any fussing at all. More of just an annoying smirk as she rubbed her gums together.

This morning you can see it poking through clear as day. I tried to take a picture of it yesterday but she didn't want to cooperate. You have to sneak a peek at it because she loves to stick her tongue out.

Well - I gotta go to work. I promise to write more later, I know it has been a while since I've posted but summer time is my outdoors time.

Jerry

1 comment: