Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 10, 2011

final stages....

Our profile letter and pictures are complete. Our scrapbook came in the mail last week. It was fun doing our family scrapbook. I took the previous scrapbook I made on Shutterfly and updated it with pictures of Abigail. Wow...we have a lot of pictures of Abigail! It was so hard to choose which ones. I had to remind myself that it was not a scrapbook about Abigail; it was a scrapbook introducing our family to our future birthmom. After many, many hours of editing, it is complete and in my hand. We will give it to our caseworker tomorrow when we do our home study. Yep, the final stage before we are officially approved and waiting for baby is the home study....tomorrow!!! I am much more laid back about it this time. I know it will go great and I just have a few more things to clean to be completely ready. Jerry has been so helpful too. He put all the child safety latches on the cabinets and played with Abigail while I cleaned and dusted. This week I plan to dig out all the newborn baby stuff and place it in the guest bedroom. The bassinet is in the attic and it will come down so I can clean it. I know...I know...it could be months and months until we are matched and we have our sweet baby but.....I like to be ready, ok? :) God knows exactly when we will have our new addition...we just have to trust him and wait upon Him. Please pray that I will have patience and understanding as we start our journey to a family of 4! Thanks and God bless, Jenny

1 comment:

  1. SO SO SO excited for you guys!!! Yep . . . it could be literally a matter of hours (like Jori and 4 hours notice) before you take him/her home. I LOVE being a family of 4 . . . . just perfect!! Can't wait to see you "pop" up on the website!

    ReplyDelete