Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, April 15, 2011

ready...set..Wait!

Here we go again....the waiting game. We completed our home study and are now waiting for the official approval. We hope to "be waiting for baby" by next week. Oh my goodness!!! Jerry has a more laid back approach and (duh!) I do not! I want to clean the carseat, paint the room, get the bassinet set up and buy diapers. Not that I think we will get our baby that quickly, i realize it could be months or even a year, but at least I will be ready, right? So this weekend we will at least get the ball rolling. Again, I remind myself, that it is NOT my timing it is God's timing and it will be perfect. So......as I take a deep breath I sit here listening to my sweet Abigail breathing as she naps. I want to enjoy every second with her. She is becoming such an independent little toddler. Just as I am in awe of how big she is getting she will come and lean up and give momma a kiss. Oh my, that is the BEST thing ever! She still wants to snuggle with me at nap time and bed time..which is amazing but I realize that won't be forever. Speaking of the best times: In church one day our pastor was preaching on financial peace and what is really important in life (not money!). He said if you could close your eyes and picture your happiest moments what and where would they be..Jerry and I both exchanged answers later on the way home... *Abigail kisses & waterskiing.... maybe not at the same time but you know what I mean..Amen! Yesterday Abigail turned 18months! I can not believe how the time has flown by. Last year we were planning her finalization and official adoption with the judge. wow! She is amazing and hilarious. So to top off her 18 month "birthday" she decided to color all over the back door. Yep! I have the picture to prove it. Will post it later..... She was coloring on a large piece of flipchart paper and then just trotted over to the door 2 feet away from me and colored a masterpiece. Hilarious...but wrong! "Only on paper, Abigail." (nods her head...ok) Today is my sweet Baylie girl's 10th birthday. She has been an amazing puppy and I love her so much! The 3 pups are so great with Abigail. I couldn't have asked for more. Abigail's newest thing (other than coloring on doors...) is to act like the puppies. Yep, she is laying down with them and licking the windows and even trying to drink out of the their dog bowls. Thankfully we have caught her before she achieves that. Yummy! not.. Always an adventure in the Snider house. Stay tuned for more updates....Please pray for patience, peace, and God's timing. While you are praying please add health and strength for family and friends recently diagnosed with cancer. Yuck! God bless, Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment