Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Oh My!

We have had an awesome response to our garage sale contribution requests. We would like to thank everyone who has contributed items and we can't wait to SELL them. :) No really, we sincerely appreciate all of you so much. Your comments, your prayers, your support......all of it. We are diligently preparing for the garage sale and we (I am) are pricing items right and left. Next week we go to Boerne to pick up some more stuff! Now all we need are people to come to the sale and buy buy buy. We will put the announcement in the paper and are planning on handing out flyers to some friends to hand out to their friends..etc... It is all exciting but busy busy.
It has been especially hard to concentrate on anything other than the adoption paperwork etc....much less work a full time job. We decided yesterday that we need to not talk about adoption stuff during "work hours" because we were falling a little behind in our jobs. Oops! :) So, adoption plans are limited to after work hours.
I am having a little trouble not looking for cute baby room stuff. We made room in the future baby room this past weekend by moving the queen size guest bed into the "other room". So now the future baby room is empty (except for garage sale stuff) and it is begging me to fill it with baby stuff. But i must stay focused on the paperwork and upcoming home study. Then once we are approved I can start thinking of decorating. One step at a time, Jen, I know...i know.
That is all for now. Thanks again for keeping up with us. We love you guys and wish you a very Happy Easter!
love,
Jenny

3 comments:

  1. I can sense the excitement over there! :-) Be sure to take pictures of the whole process to remember and to one day show your little one how much you guys prayed and prepared for him or her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you guys. I know the both of you will be GREAT parents, and I the best babysitter EVER!! Let GOD lead you on your quest. I am so happy you guys have decided to adopt so awesome BUT you are awesome people. I have stuff for the sale. GO GO GO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you guys. Let GOD lead you on this jounral. You guys will be GREAT parents. I will be a GREAT babysitter. Anything I can do let me know. This is awesome!! I can't stop smiling with joy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete