Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

One step closer!

Hello and happy Wednesday!
So we have to get fingerprinted as part of our checklist........ I completed mine today and Jerry will complete his Friday. The fingerprints will be reviewed by the FBI! Pretty scary, huh? I was glad to get it over with. It always feels good to get one more thing checked off the list....hence one step closer to baby.
The garage sale prep is coming along. I have priced a bunch of stuff and several people have donated items. The newspaper ad has been placed and the flyers are ready to hand out. Now we just need to pray for good weather so we can sell the items. We are hoping to make at least the amount needed for our home study...$700. That would be great! But any amount would be more than appreciated.
I have had several offers for a baby shower. That is so exciting! I can't wait to start all that fun stuff. After we are approved........I can go nuts looking at baby stuff.
WE are so BLESSED! Our family and friends are wonderful and I can't thank you enough for all of this. We definitely wouldn' t be this far along in the process without all of you!
love,
Jenny
p.s.... my sweet Baylie girl turned 8 years old today. She got a trip to Petsmart with "momma and daddy" to pick out a toy! :)

1 comment: