Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 20, 2009

Introducing....

Abigail Elizabeth Snider! She was born on October 14th and finally came home with us on November 20th. This picture is from her trip to her first doctor appointment and is courtesy of the transitional care family. They are wonderful people and we can't thank them enough for taking care of our little girl while we waited out the legal process.

So the day finally came after 8 years of struggles and desires for a family. We are so blessed and amazed to see how God brought us together and his timing seems so right. What a beautiful little girl, if I do say so myself. I never thought I would be so ok with so much pink, but I just can't get enough.
This picture is of us picking Abigail up at the adoption agency. This is the first picture of the three of us, we will hold off for a little bit before we get a picture of the whole family - including the pups.
Our little princess is home! Praise God!

Jerry

3 comments:

  1. Amazing! So happy for you guys and for little Abigail! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!!! I'm so so so happy for you 3! I cried when I checked your blog on Friday (yes, I was stalking you!!)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete